Old January 27th 15, 08:11 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default Transcendental floating point functions are now unfixably brokenon Intel processors

On 24/01/2015 5:43 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 13:44:23 -0500, Yousuf Khan
wrote:
These days there are other newsgroups that are more active on the PC
front, such as:

alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

You guys should check it out, add it to your newsgroup list.

The last PC I built was an original Opteron, if that tells you
anything. ;-)

Well, if I trace back my current desktop, it can be trace it all of the
way back to my first ever 8088 PC-XT clone. It's been upgraded
continuously ever since, component by component.

Yousuf Khan