Old October 5th 05, 09:32 PM
rdm362

I have the HD 363N Argosy and have a problem using QuickBooks Pro 2004
where the working file is stored on the NAS. After a short period of
inactivity QuickBooks loses it's connection and I must abort
QuickBooks and reconnect. Never a problem reconnecting just a pain in
the rear to have to do 8-10 times a day. Quick books says that the
drive is losing it's connection for what appears a very short time
and then reconnecting but QuickBooks can not handle this disconnect.
I am running the latest Argosy fw 6-0804. NAS is connected to Linksys
10/100 switch and all pc's are hardwired to switch. I have the sleep
mode time on the NAS set to 0. HELP PLEASE !!! :cry: