Old September 19th 05, 07:32 PM
mferrigno

Fixuser wrote;
I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to test/verify an issue I'm
having with moving directories from the NAS to a PC. Tritton has
tried some test cases on their own, but is not able to reproduce my
reported issue. Thus, I have given them the step-by-step outline
below that is repeatable on my setup. Will someone be willing try
this with the Tritton 06-0804 firmware (or the Argosy firmware of the
save version, I found the same problem with both firmwares)?

Although I haven't tried to reproduce your specific issue. I've
encountered a similiar problem when trying to copy my MP3's off my
NAS onto my PC. After copying around a 1Gig of files, the transfer
hangs up. This is very irritating since I have a large mp3
collection on my NAS (approx 80gig). Also I'm performing this
operation over a wired network.
[/quote]