Old September 14th 05, 05:31 AM
fixuser

Never mind my request for someone to verify the issue with moving
directories / multiple files from the NAS to a PC ... Tritton has
verified the issue and continuing to look into root cause.

Kane81,
When you said you were using a Landisk, I assumed you were referring
to either the Bytecc LANDISK (ME-850) or V-Gear LANDISK products.
These are products similar to the Tritton SimpleNAS and the Argosy
HD363N, but yet having slightly different features. And, both of
those LANDISK products have 5 LEDs on their front panel. If you
wish, you could revisit the information I posted about these products
earlier in this thread:
NAS
Listings. That's why I asked [b:c896f5b579]Irmat[/b:c896f5b579]
if he/she would report back on the hardware in the Bytecc LANDISK.
Hopefully, that explains the nature of my question about the firmware
and LEDs.