Old March 14th 09, 03:52 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
westom

Default SBC 80/20 Multibus

On Mar 12, 10:25*pm, mlawson wrote:
What I'd like to find are some schematics, along with some working
boards and motherboards. There are several sites that have .pdf files of
the documents for S-100 parts, and I am hoping there are the same things
for the multibus architecture.

S-100 and iBus are completely different except for their common
factor - the 8080 signalling standards. I believe I have 80-10
documents buried somewhere. A better answer comes with more
information on what you want to accomplish.

Another suggested it needed -12 volts. I believe it also needed -5
volts. The multibus also had to provide other essential functions
including power on reset and watchdog timing.