Old November 22nd 03, 02:30 PM
Bob Kos

My Brother isn't too bad. It's an older model MFC4650. Sheet feed B/W
Scanner Fax. 600 DPI Laser. If it broke tomorrow, I'd definitely look at
another Brother MFC Laser. I'm betting they're probably still using the
same basic engine.

The bundled software kind of sucked, but I didn't need software.

This machine is NOT a 10K / month workhorse. But for light duty it works
fine.

"Joel" wrote in message
My boss is looking for a scanner laser printer. Is there really
anything out there that is any good? Or will we be forced to use a
buggy piece of poop? Thanks again for all the help. Joel