Old September 19th 13, 08:42 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-8,comp.periphs.printers
David Rance[_3_]

Default Can't print photos from Windows 8 (64-bit)

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 ...winston wrote:

There are no error messages. The info window says that it is sending the
file to the printer and, if I click on the printer icon which tells me
about spooled jobs, it tells me that there is 1 print job waiting. But
without printing, it just goes to 0 print jobs and there is no sign of
what happened to the file.

In your original post...you noted it was connected via ethernet
- connected via router, hub, etc ?

The HP2610 A-I-O is also capable of usb connections.
- Does it perform satisfactorily when connected via USB ?

Haven't tried that. The printer is a little too far away from the
computer to be able to do it easily. If you could see my study you'd
understand why!

David