Old August 17th 05, 03:31 AM
jliss

:evil:

The product is immature. I've been debugging it for months and
unfortunately I purchased it from an technically challenged and
obnoxious ebay supplier. I flashed the beta firmware and noted that I
needed to format the disk for it to be used. But of course formatting
is not really formatting, perhaps just an initialization of the FAT ?
The firmware corrupts outlook pst files and times out after copying
many small files and before it times out the copies get real slow.
But more good news, the end user documentation leaves a lot to be
desired. I'd like to know what the telnet commands do and where they
were programmed (somewhere in China ? using what standards). I have a
linksys 54G network, about 5 active PC's and the drive is connected
directly to the router. Stay away from this product.