Old August 19th 18, 03:07 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
[email protected]

Default "Intel's first 'ruler' SSD holds 32TB"

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 19:33:25 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 5:15:15 AM UTC+8, Mark Perkins wrote:

"Awesome", I said, even while acknowledging that I have no way to use
that particular form factor. Here's hoping the tech filters down to the
consumer space and that its arrival drives down prices even further.

I presume then Intel have a Pizza-box mainboard designed to plug those things
in transverse.

They could be run vertically in many existing cases.