Old July 29th 18, 12:05 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Ed Light

Default Is Seagate into the data selling "business" ?

I'll have to start Truecrypting everything.

Yes! It's the way. Just in case the computer gets stolen.

Also, I have my important stuff in a truecrypt file and copy it onto 3
thumb drives which are always in my pocket. You can run tc from a thumb
drive. Only disadvantage is that you have to be in Windows administrator
mode.

My e-mail is in portable thunderbird so I can run it anywhere and have
all the saved messages. I can copy the file between my desktop and netbook.

--
Ed Light

Better World News TV Channel:
http://realnews.com