Old July 10th 18, 10:28 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Steve Hough

Default Can I make my power supply fan turn faster?

Rene Lamontagne was thinking very hard :

WARNING !!!!!! IF you open up the PSU be warned that the large Caps can store
a very dangerous Voltage. If your not familiar with This stuff, leave it
alone and buy a new PSU.

Rene

Indeed. As the o/p has already managed to squirt the wrong oil into it.
I'm surprised so many others here advocated opening the thing up. And
if he waas familiar with this stuff, I doubt he would have uses WD40 in
the first place.