Old February 23rd 07, 01:16 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Paul Heslop

Default LG DVD rewriters difference?

norm wrote:

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:03:53 GMT, Paul Heslop
wrote:

norm wrote:

Can anyone tell me difference between DVD rewriters

LG GSA-E10L LG GSA-E20N

No diiference seen on LG compare site.
Thanks

possibly lightscribe? I don't know for sure, i only took a quick
glance on google but the first one comes up as having lightscribe and
i couldn't see that option on the second one.
--

Yes I think UR right.
Uk LG site compares

Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Looks like that's it then...so if you don't fancy whatever it costs to
buy lightscribe discs go for the one without :O)