Old August 21st 06, 02:40 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Default Good Vendors / Bad Vendors.

On 21-Aug-2006, " wrote:

You are more than welcome to add us to any list you choose, in fact you
seem to have spent a lot of your time doing so. What you shouldn't do
is lie like you have in your post. This is fact not anything else. If
you don't like being pulled up about it, dont post it.

---From your email to me dated 8th January - "As previously stated, we will
only repair or replace the mouse" and "We will only take goods back under
the distance selling regulations if they are unopened and in the same
condition as when purchased"
----From your email to me dated 11th April - "We have not agreed with
anybody to take this product back for a refund"
That sounds to me like you're pretty unwilling to give a refund, and as I
have shown, the DSR mentions nothing about 'unopened' being a stipulation
for return.

On 21-Aug-2006, " wrote:

I recall that you failed to return the mouse for over 30 days after you
received a returns number that was valid for 10 days. In fact you still
have the mouse in your possession.

After receiving your mail on 11th April which contained the RMA number and
your 'no refund' statement, I was unsure how to proceed and needed to speak
to trading standards before returning the item (after all, i didn't want to
return it, just for you to send me a new one, instead of my oft requested
refund). Before i was able to speak to TS, i went on holiday for 2 weeks
and so couldn't speak to them or do anything about the situation in that
time. Additionaly, neither the mail you sent me nor anything in your terms
and conditions state that the RMA number was valid only for 10 days.
Perhaps you should have been more specific. Or perhaps after keeping me
waiting for 4 months to receive said RMA number in the 1st place, you could
be slightly more understanding.

So are you now saying that a supplier should credit you if you dont
like something even if you still have the product, I don't think so do
you? I refer to your last paragraph, and the rhetorical question in
brackets.

Not at all. I'm STILL perfectly willing to send the item back if you're
willing to offer a refund. As i've said, the item is still sitting in the
same envelope it was sealed into in front of TS staff, so is still in the
exact same, perfect condition.

Anyway, I'll leave other people reading this thread to decide for themselves
if they'd choose to buy from you.