Old August 21st 06, 04:34 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Default Good Vendors / Bad Vendors.

Most of the time people have problems with vendors due to there own
mistakes like buying incompatible items or just assuming things are
included like cables, retail boxes. Etc

IE. OEM items are often bare parts like an OEM DVD Writer will only be
a DVD Writer no cables or retail box etc. People should look before
ordering and if in doubt contact the vendor to make sure of the
contents of an item or the compatibility of the item.

Hope this helps

Black Shuck wrote:
I have used a few over the years, and see a pattern, I'm sure every
company has their bad days, but perhaps we should try and see what trends
there are.

My Generally Good List:

Misco
NovaTech
CCL
Microdirect
Komplett

My Avoid At All Costs List

Ebuyer
Overclockers
Aria
Scan

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0632-1, 08/09/2006
Tested on: 8/9/2006 8:21:54 PM