Old May 23rd 04, 02:32 AM
Charles V

Rita,
Thanks much for your response to my posting re appropriate screw driver for
the WD drives.
I have found tool catalog references to star, torq & torx drivers ---- and
wasn't sure as to which type to order.
I assume that all three types are probably the same?

I have a defective drive, afflicted with the 'click of death' . I want to
try switching circuit boards with another spare drive of the same
nomenclature, hoping that the problem may be due to a defective circuit
board.

Thanks again for your courtesy,
CharlesV

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" wrote in message

"someone" wrote in message
Most likely you do not have sufficient knowledge to perform the task you

are
indicating.
If you had the knowledge you would already have the proper screwdriver.

I don't think that he was asking for an evaluation of his technical
abilities, was he?
He will need a Torx bit driver.

Rita