Old January 27th 20, 05:25 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default SBLive emulation is horrible and now suddenly drives broke: INIfile incomplete ?

Holy ****ing **** batman.

Pinball dreams which I just sent to over to my dreampc, doesn't work there when the game I started in dosbox.

I think I have found a new copy right protection scheme that might be unknown lol.

Winzip detected this, some of the music files have a date beyond what winzip can handle, the year 1970 or so...

Winzip piece of **** changed this to 1980 and now pinball dreams probably refuses to run cause dates are ****ed.

I will try and change back dates and see if that helps.

Bye for now,
Skybuck.