Old March 19th 17, 10:27 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ben Myers[_4_]

Default Service Tag Original Configuration Doesn't Match Specs in Online Manual

On Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 10:00:04 PM UTC-4, Boris wrote:
I've got an Inspiron 7353 2-in-1 from Best Buy, shipped in June 2016 (to
Best Buy, I guess), and purchased in July 2016. It is a 6th generation i3.

When I enter the Service Tag number on the Dell Support site,and click on
System Configuration, it shows I3-6100U, 7353.

But, when I go to Manuals, Specifications, it shows

Inspiron 13-7353
Processor
6th Generation Intel Core i5
6th Generation Intel Core i7

Chipset
Integrated in the processor

Why the mis-match?

TIA

Boris, How about comparing the original configuration with the current one, using the Dell website tools. Any difference? Do you still have the bill-of-sale from Best Buy? What detail does it provide?