Old July 9th 07, 04:52 PM posted to comp.arch.storage
Nikunj Khakhar

Default OPENING FOR THE Storage/UNIX admin @ Patni , INDIA

Hello,

All find the following vacancies , if any one interested than pl.
forward your cv to me

Infrastructure management service is amongst the fastest growing
outsourced services today. Patni is ranked as a leading player in this
space by Gartner group and Forrester research. Our gold partnership
with Microsoft is further testimony to our technological leadership in
this space. We are now looking for talented and motivated people to
join us in our IMS team.

You can 'Bring your Buddy' in, and you can both win! He gets a chance
to work with challenging global clients and niche technologies & you
stand to win attractive cash incentives.

So what are you waiting for? Give your friends a call now!

Skill Categories

Administrators
Database/Web/Unix/Linux Storage/Windows
Portals