Old January 29th 05, 05:51 PM
Mike Richter

Foghorn Leghorn wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:50:32 -0800, Mike Richter
wrote:

If you're using a Roxio program, try Session Selector. If Nero, use
Multimounter. Otherwise, you can extract the session with ISOBuster.

Thanks for the tip. I've tried installing Multimounter, but it doesn't
seem to do anything. I can't find the shell extension that it was
supposed to add (nor do I really even know where to look, thanks to
the very poor documentation), and the Volumes tab in the drive
properties is still useless. Am I missing something obvious here? How
do I go about using Multimounter, or testing weather it is installed
properly?

I've never lost a session or had to use Multimounter for any other
reason, so I leave your followup to others.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/