Old January 29th 05, 05:50 AM
Mike Richter

Default Reading unlinked sessions on a multi-volume disc

Foghorn Leghorn wrote:
I've got a multisession CD-R in which the the files in the first
session are (deliberately) not linked to the remaining sessions; so
when the disc is viewed in Windows Explorer, the first session's files
are not visible. I need a way to view them. On my old Windows 98
system, I could simply go to the Volumes tab in the drive's properties
and choose the first session, but I can't find a way to do it under
Windows XP. There is a Volumes tab in the drive properties, but it
doesn't see the first session. I don't want to have to extract a disc
image just to get to those files. Any ideas?

If you're using a Roxio program, try Session Selector. If Nero, use
Multimounter. Otherwise, you can extract the session with ISOBuster.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/