Old May 31st 04, 02:00 AM
smh

Alex Nichol (MS MVP), were you also born
with "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
(Does the "P" in MVP stand for "PRICK"?)

Alex Nichol (MS MVP) peep-squeaked:

It is not just Mike - SMH has a pathological obsessive hatred of
Roxio and their products. He was offensive to the point of obscenity
at two Roxio people who used to post and help here - when they gave
up, he transferred his diatribes to anyone he saw as in any way an
apologist for Roxio, and Mike in particular.

Whatever happened to the charge of "libels"?

Subject: Alex Nichol MVP (DTS) - Who's Libeling Whom?

----------------------------
Alex Nichol (MS MVP) spewed:

If you have seen Mr Hong makes here the kind of
libellous PERSONAL attacks

Could you list the libels?
--------------------------

Where are your responses, Alex Nichol (MS MVP)?

Does the "P" in MVP stand for "PRICK"?

=======================
From: smh
Subject: EZCDC4.02 - still not OK - #3
Date: 4/1/00

Adrian Miller (Adaptec) wrote:

"smh" wrote:

It's very offensive to me for a company representative to criticize
any poster as if they own the NGs using the gutter level language,
the likes of which I have never encountered. But then again, this
shouldn't be a surprise to nobody, though, when it comes to Adaptec.

But it is alright for you to do it about me. I also believe that
you made a mistake over who was using gutter level language,
it certainly was not me.

What did I say about you personally? Just because you take personally
my catching and exposing your misinformation and half-truths, and
pointing out your illogical "positive marketing spin", do not make them
personal attacks. Branding them as personal attacks, which conjures the
impression that those were groundless or even false, that in itself is
another misinformation -- here's another personal attack?

You do not have to use 4 letter words to qualify as gutter language.
Your calling me "bad"; get down from the high horse; wondering whether I
have anything better to do; using the word "weasel"; as good as
practically ordering me what to do or not to do; magnanimously bestowing
your approval to one of my posts (by misinterpreting it).

how HUGE are your BALLS, Adrian Miller?
Only a trashy company like Roxio or Adaptec
let loosed in Usenet this utter trash
Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR
Mike Richter is a LIAR