Old January 25th 04, 09:13 PM
Tim Kroesen

Just take the time to send a complaint... I don't think 'Bubba' will
take much ****... Format below: ('Forward' with header info of specific
post pasted above full text)

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment, Libel and SPAMMING via
repetitive posting of the same material Thousands of times.

Additional references to portals that have recently banned this
psychotic for Stalking, Harassment and SPAM should you require
additional
information.

"ukaloo" wrote in message

"Peter R" wrote in message
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike

always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.
Pete R

---
FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......
You cannot rid him by kill file. You cannot rid him by ignoring.
smh = super gollum
Someone needs to cast him into the Cracks Of Doom - in order to unmake
him.
I hardly come here any more *sigh* - Mike Richter is one good reason I
still visit sometimes.
Uka.