Old September 29th 03, 02:25 PM
DEJ57

Not even the original 33.6 that was working before I
switched it out to upgrade to a 56K. Can't figure it out. I don't have
any of the original software, but I don't see why I need it

The modem has to have the Compaq software available in a download. It was a
voice/fax/data modem designed to work with special Compaq phone and fax
software. Some other vendors phone/voice software would not work with the
Compaq 33.6 (SuperVoice for one). Compatibility was not at the top of the list
with reference to this modem and software.....

Dale