Old November 21st 03, 03:49 AM
Bill

Paul Soderman wrote in message ...
I seem to recall reading somewhere that if 2 separate burners are hooked up,
it is possible to record different discs at the same time. I think that it
involved duplicating the software used to burn the CDR and choosing the
appropriate burner/drive for the respective disc being burned.

Of course, in trying to find a Usenet article concerning this, I found
nothing! Did I imagine this? Much thanks for any help!
Regards, Paul Soderman

I'm also on AOL as Kidpocono

If you have multiple burners and running OS X then you can do both
multi-burning and multi-copy. You can download a trial of Dragon Burn
@ www.ntius.com.