Old April 13th 09, 09:56 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.cd-rom
Tony[_3_]

Default Who Is Mike Richter & Why Are They Saying All These HorribleThingsAbout Him? (i)

Sam tells it like it is. Deirdre Straughan is a liar, Mike Richter is a
liar, Adrian Miller does have big balls. Tim Kroesen is also a liar!

George Orwell wrote:

In article
smh wrote:

It is really a pity that some people keep speaking to this p.o.s.
known as smh, thereby making sure this sicko sticks around in Usenet.
(I don't give a darn whether or not he is able to help someone with
their cd problems, accepting this kind of sick behaviour is
unforgivable.)

https://www.mixmaster.it

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG