Old June 27th 08, 10:06 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Tony[_3_]

Default Verbatim DVD made in India?

No you lost your money throw them all away. Next time look at the label and
don't buy anything made in India except maybe manure.

"Brendan R. Wehrung" wrote:

The latest batch of Verbatim DVD+R I bought were made in India instead of
Taiwan. These used to have a reputation of being inconsistent in quality,
but I've had no problems so far. Given that India may be the next China
for mass manufacturing and has a significant high tech infostructure, can
I stop worrying?

Brendan

--
The 3, 2, 1 master of the CyberFROG