Old June 14th 06, 03:43 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt

Default When installing a replacement mobo, will I have to reinstall the O/S?

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:09:53 -0700, "Timothy Daniels"

Timothy Daniels wrote:
"Doc" wrote:
wrote:

Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish;
and you have fed him for a lifetime. You will learn to fish

kony old boy! NNTP-Posting-Host: 74.129.166.247
Playing with your sockpuppets today?

LOL Old KoRny has keyboard diarhea. He can't control his
spewing and pontificating. He really NEEDS to get a life.

*TimDaniels*

Tim, I am shocked how much you think about feces. Change your shorts.

I can't. You, "kony", and your sockpuppets are chewing on them.
How sick that you have to use sockpuppets to do your net policing
and pontificating. How did you sneak out of the diahrea ward?

*TimDaniels*

Tim you have so many "issues" it's not even worth the time
to address them all.