Old July 15th 16, 05:05 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Roger Blake[_2_]

Default “No honor among thieves: New ransomwaretakes your money, deletes files anyway”

On 2016-07-15, Ed Light wrote:
Backing up to 2 clouds, bank vault, a drawer, & my person (even while I
sleep, in case of a tsunami).

Reading email using a 1980s-style text-only email client on a remote
Unix shell. No way for email-based malware to execute on my PC unless
I manually extract it from the message, transfer it via scp or ftp,
and run it. (And of course offline backups in case something slips through
another vector.)

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com