Old May 29th 13, 12:06 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Ant

Default Better performance with W7 over XP SP3 with my old ATI Radeon 4870 video card?

Hello.

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=...1&cid=43844741

Is it true that I will get better performance, especially with computer
games, with my old ATI Radeon 4870 video card (512 MB) on my quad core
i7 950 system?

Thank you in advance.
--
Quote of the Week: "An ant is a wise creature for itself, but it is a
shrewd thing in an orchard or garden." --Francis Bacon