Old October 20th 09, 09:29 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
micro[_3_]

Default Looking for BIOS Update

Thanks for your help.

The computer was still shutting off and giving the same error on
reboot. We called a local tech guy and he said to try and replace the
power supply. He thought that the power supply might be faultering and
causing it to reboot? We have replaced the power supply and so far it
has not shut down any more.

To answer your question, yes, we used a CD to load XP and it has been
working fine for over a year, This is a recent development but haven't
changed the O.S. recently so that is why it surprised us so.

Also, my logmein that I use to access the station from home has
recently updated. Now I'm thinking that if the power supply doesn't fix
it, I'll try backdating to before the logmein update, as logmein account
has been behaving strangely only on this computer since the update.

Micro