Old May 18th 06, 08:37 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ARIA TECNOLGY NO GOOD

"William" wrote in message

I see the vultures have crept out of their holes again!

So you act like a complete idiot and then decide to try and pick a fight
with a bit of feeble namecalling? Just how thick are you?

As someone who attempts to declare themselves as having no fixed abode by
attempting to hide their identity by withholding their IP address and
other
information from message headers speaks volumes about you.

As he's using individual.net he doesn't have a lot of choice about the IP
address being displayed. For you to accuse him of withholding it just
displays another aspect of your complete lack of knowledge in virtually
every area.

Crawl back into your hole, you little man! your nothing but a total
hippocrit
and a pratt!

And an even worse attempt. I wonder if it would be possible for you to
demonstrate your illiteracy more completely than you already have done.
Seventeen words, one sentence and no less than five basic grammar errors.
Christ on a bike, my eleven year old can do far better than that.

BTW, is that your dummy lying on the floor?
--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential
www.uselessinfo.org.uk