Old August 21st 03, 02:11 PM
Elector

"." wrote in message

From: "."
Newsgroups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Subject: ATTN: " Anthony"
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:31:12 -0400

was posted by the troll Arthur Grayson Walker [RTFM]

Nothing of value. All lies and deceptions.

Hey kook, troll, liar, loser, I see your still LYING and STEALING others
works and good names. You are a boat criminal and phony. I am also under the
impression that you are the sicko molester at the Florida Department of Law
Enforcement sex abuse registry which can be access from
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/ or
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_predators/Result.asp just do the search
on "Arthur Walker from N. Lauderdale" funny how you quote that site from
your loser group at Yahoo Groups.

Also note the link to http://www.inet.bg/faq/netiquete.html you like to
quote was the site Simon gave this group. Try reading it yourself you
TROLL-LYING-LOSER. Also Anthony does not have to prove you stole his FAQ's
he proves it with every post you make claiming the work as your own.

Elector