Old July 12th 06, 01:38 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Harry Gordon

Default OT--Adobe Reader Updates -- necessary??

"MZB" wrote in message
Hi Journey:

I just remember having a problem or two with previous upgrades.

Mel

"journey" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:52:21 -0400, "MZB"
wrote:

I used Adobe Reader 7.07 and got a message that I should upgrade to 7.08.

Anyone know if it is advisable to upgrade??

(It is always such a pain and I'm not sure if it is necessary with Adobe)

Mel

Why is it a pain? I'd just upgrade.

I recently updated both of my computers with the new Adobe updates and thus
far haven't had any problems. However, I haven't ever had a problem with any
of their updates as far as that goes. I don't recall exactly what update
created this feature but you can now scroll smoothly between pages whereas
before Adobe would cause a break between pages. In other words you were not
able to see the bottom of page 3 and the top of page 4 at the same time; now
you can.

HTH

Harry