Old July 3rd 03, 05:34 AM
Cyde Weys

Cyde Weys wrote:
I'm trying to program a Java Applet on my Linux computer using
javac. As such, I'm using a web browser (specifically, Mozilla) using
the Java Run-time environment test my applet. However, no matter how
many times I hit the "Refresh" button in the browser, it doesn't update
the applet. This makes it very hard to program, because the only
results I see are from several versions ago! Anyone know how to clear
the Java cache (or better yet) disable it? Thanks.

I got it working with IE ... anyone know why Mozilla is acting differently?

--
Usenet is a strange reality where you see people beating up a patch of
grass where nine years ago there used to be a horse. -Nuke