Old July 3rd 03, 04:23 AM
Cyde Weys

Default [OT]How do I clear a Java cache?

I'm trying to program a Java Applet on my Linux computer using javac.
As such, I'm using a web browser (specifically, Mozilla) using the Java
Run-time environment test my applet. However, no matter how many times
I hit the "Refresh" button in the browser, it doesn't update the applet.
This makes it very hard to program, because the only results I see are
from several versions ago! Anyone know how to clear the Java cache (or
better yet) disable it? Thanks.

--
Usenet is a strange reality where you see people beating up a patch of
grass where nine years ago there used to be a horse. -Nuke