Old July 20th 05, 05:49 PM
Synapse Syndrome

"Doc" wrote in message
k.net...

what's a good "bang for
the buck" gaming video card for PC? I don't have to have the latest
greatest, it can be an older card, just something that supports 3D
graphics and that I'm likely to find for a bargain on eBay. Under $100
ideally, under $50 would be even better.

The
particular games I'm fooling with are Novalogic F-16/F-22/MiG combat
plane games. The onboard video works but doesn't support 3-D. I'm
running a Compaq PIII 933mhz w/WinXP home.

Thanks for all shared wisdom.

If you are a gamer, stop cross-posting to the matrox group. We are all
power-user hardcore professionals here. We don't play games and have other
priorities for our graphics cards other than 3D frame rates.

ss.