Old January 31st 05, 01:05 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

NDB wrote:
"Fat Freddy's Cat" wrote in message

NDB wrote:

"Graham Howlett" wrote in message
egroups.com...

is it just me or is this offer unreachable now....

Graham

Looks like its unreachable (

Why do they do this?!?!?

It only went on on Friday.

Can anyone else confirm this?

lookslike they ****ed up

you can get to a range of cheap dell pc's following the link provided,
but now it *excludes* the 17" monitor that was formerly included.

I knew I should have bought a couple last night when I had the chance.

harumphhhh
g.

Well I went online yesterday and followed the links and saved the online
quote.

I can retrieve it today and its still at the same price.

Does that mean I can get it for this price if I place the actual order later
(I haven't brought my wallet to work with me today!!) or will I miss out on
the deal?

nope,

you haven't made a contract yet... so if you convert the quote to an
order, you are effectively offering to buy kit from them at a given price.

They can just refuse your offer.

but they might not notice ;0)

If you get the chance, get me a couple at the reduced price and I'll
square you up.

g.