Old December 13th 04, 07:52 PM
spodosaurus

ToolPackinMama wrote:
I bought a NF7-S2 from New Egg, and it arrived with the CMOS jumper in
the clear position, which, according to the manual is NOT the default
position. The mobo turned out to be DOA (with the jumper moved to the
default position), so (after trying a fresh CMOS battery) I RMA'd it.

Now, I'm looking at the replacement mobo, and it too was shipped with
the CMOS jumper in the clear position. I have a bad feeling about this.

Is the manual wrong, or what?

Comments?

They're probably sending you manufacturer refurbished boards. Icky.

neighbours from crime, and became the victim of it. To jump to the end
of the story, as a result of this I need a bone marrow transplant. Many
people around the world are waiting for a marrow transplant, too. Please
volunteer to be a marrow donor:
http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/