Old April 15th 17, 03:52 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,free.spam
John Doe[_9_]

Default Automatic wire strippers!

Exactly. All troll and no substance...

From: VanguardLH V nguard.LH
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: Automatic wire strippers!
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 01:42:01 -0500
Sender: VanguardLH

John Doe always.look message.header wrote:

I would be surprised if the poster can provide modern
citations with experienced electricians downplaying the
value/usefulness of Irwin's auto stripper in their work. If
that were true, there would be YouTube videos showing the
comparison. The poster should make a comparison video and
show us how he avoids cutting up the wire while it is
efficiently stripped. Or at least point to one?

Anything on YouTube (or elsewhere on the Internet) to support
his opinion? Anything at all?

On USENET, I have seen some alleged dentists saying there is
no benefit to electric toothbrushes. When in fact every
scientific study shows there is a great benefit to using an
electric toothbrush versus a manual toothbrush.

Sorry but YouTube is not the end-all to education on how to be an
electrician. Gee, all I would need is to watch YouTube videos to become
a master electrician, uh huh. Grow up. The Internet is not the end-all
to all education. As I mentioned, I've watched REAL electricians
(humans, not videos) doing their jobs for decades. I've yet, in all
that time, seen one take out a pair of auto-strippers when they are ON
THE JOB and using the tools they toted with them. Auto-strippers are
something they use back at their static workplace. At a workbench with
lots of toolboxes or cabinets or pegboards, you can have loads of tools.

Talk is cheap. Everybody has an opinion. And some people just
love to troll.

Don't be so hard on yourself. As a warning to others, yep, YOU are the
troll. Again you attempt to flame an unrelated newsgroup by copying
this thread to there (this time free.spamf). Okay, you act like a troll
so you'll get treated like one. Tis what YOU want. Bye.