Old January 23rd 06, 01:05 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell

Default master restore CD/DVD

I've been after the master CD's for my Optiplex for ages but can't find them
(

As far as viewing older posts, these (yuck) can be viewed either via Google;

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...ne.packardbell

.... or if your news reader supports it, by purging them re-downloading the
headers ...

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

"Derek Wealleans" wrote in message
Just bought in UK a new Pentium 4 P Bell, and have made a Master Restore

or
Recovery CD. My old 'puter, not P Bell, had full restore CDs. It

seems
I can only make one set for a P Bell. Can I copy the set of 4 CDs (onto

DVD or other CDs) safely. Are there problems? How do I check that the
Master CDs are OK?
Sorry if this is a brainless thing to ask. How do I search for and read
past articles for this newsgroup. Recent posts are of high quality which
is very encouraging.

Derek Wealleans.