Old October 11th 05, 04:59 PM
metronid

sorry it creates a boiotable CD
forget the floppy
"metronid" wrote in message
There are quite a few different I media's
The restore program should be on a hidden partition
There is also an option to create a bootable floppy for restore

The options are a restore saving old info and one that sets it back to
factory specs

http://support.packardbell.com/uk/my...anub e_imedia

"susan oates" wrote in message
I have a Packard Bell iMedia PC and wish to fully format it to as it left
the factory with just the O/S and the few programmes it comes with on it.
I have looked in Help and Support but cannot seem to find anything with
regards to this.
There was a disc called ActivDoc with the Pc but that doesnt help either.
There was also A grey floppy disk but somehow i dont think that belongs
to this pc

TIA
Mike