Old February 8th 19, 12:34 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
[email protected]

Default Looking for Master Restore CD# 170200

Hello,
Did you ever find the master cd image?

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 1:22:58 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Hi all,

I bought a Packard Bell Axcel 47CD back in 1995. It was my first 'real' computer and, like most other folks that have owned one from this era, nostalgia has crept back in and I would love to be able to restore the original image. I have most everything that came with it including the 3.5" restore diskette that references the 170200 restore CD but somehow I've managed to lose/misplace the CD itself.

If anyone has the 170200 CD that could either post an image of it or send me a copy of the disc I would be very grateful and more than happy to compensate you for your time.

Thanks