Old January 27th 04, 08:59 PM
Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.

Anthony Edwards wrote:

LARTs sent to Energis UK (the UCE was apparently sent from an Energis
UK supplied routed subnet) and GX Networks UK Ltd (who provide
Internet connectivity to the "spamvertised" web site). I considered
a complaint to the ASA also, however their online complaint form will
accept a complaint a maximum of 1500 characters in length, whereas
(saving my LART including a copy of one of the Unsolicited Commercial
Emails in text format):

anthony@catfish:~ wc -m evesham.txt
6338 evesham.txt

Something needs an adjustment--if the spammer can avoid complaints
by increasing the size of the paylod, then something is very wrong.

But we knew that when we came in, didn't we?