Old January 11th 04, 11:07 AM
Larry

"Yousuf Khan" wrote in message able.rogers.com...
"Larry" wrote in message
m...
Sounds like hardware problems to me but to be sure and before I RMA
the MB, does anybody have any other ideas?

Send that sucker off to RMA'ville! No doubt about it.

Yousuf Khan

Yes I am beginning to think that also. The fact that it failed while I
was NOT installing any software - just doing something quite normal
like copy a file from a USB drive to the internal HD seems like
hardware. I have been using an external WD 120G USB for several
weeeks with no problem and also the drive that dropped out I have used
successfully before

Oh well - I have enough spare machines that I won't be totally without
resources

Larry