Old September 27th 05, 02:32 PM
Kilgore Trout Jr

Be advised that this FK firmware causes problems with the popular disk
utility BootIt NG from Terabyte Unlimited. I've found that when creating a
disk image with BING, the validation progress window goes blank just as the
operation completes and the program freezes up. Flashing back to FJ resolves
the problem. I will report this to Gigabyte and hope they can come up with a
solution. Terabyte reports that Gigabyte has a history of being co-operative
in finding solutions to these types of problems.

"Kilgore Trout Jr" wrote in message
ink.net...
Thanks Richard. I have a GA-8KNXP v2 board & had about given up hope of
them ever releasing a final version of the FK firmware.

"Richard Dower" wrote in message
http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Motherboa.../BIOS_List.htm

We should see some updates for nForce 4 motherboards soon.