Old December 31st 13, 12:48 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Robert E. Watts[_3_]

Default Please Help! In search of a Packard Bell Master CD# 170210

Sir,
You state you have 70 restore cd's?I have searched for a while for the 486
platform cd, issued with the '93 Christmas systems.I have two win95 era
systems, I would trade either box for JUST an image of that 486 era cd.Let
me know.I'll send the model numbers/pix over if interested.

Yep, hard to believe I know. I bought a collection many years ago off of
eBay, and had a lot prior to that.
Let me check my box of CD's, and I'll get back to you. It would be helpful
if you knew exactly which CD you were looking for.

bobwatts
EartH