Old November 13th 03, 11:43 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have examples of misquotes! )

Michael P Gabriel wrote:

Hi, So, what else in new?

Nero Burning Rom works flawlessly, but InCD throws an exclamation mark
onto the icon in the Systray. Is totally dead. Unusable

Nero said it was incompatible with my drive. WRONG! I checked their
website.

Then they said I should upgrade from Nero 5.5.10 to 5.5.10.54 Wrong
again!

I updated. Still Nothing changed. I deleted EVERYTHING, loaded the old
5.5.10 first, and then on top of it I loaded the update, 5.5.10.54
InCD still doesn't work.

I deleted everything and loaded the update, 5.5.10.54 as a stand
alone. Still InCD doesn't work. The ver # for InCD is still 3.14 and
the update doesn't even have InCD in it! HOW CAN I UPDATE INCD. I
CAN"T FIND IT ON THEIR SITE!

Check out KCK's InCD troubleshoot guide:

http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=9572 (XP)
http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=9997 (W2K)
http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=9597 (98x)

Get InCD 3.52.40: