Old May 15th 05, 01:04 AM
Roland Scheidegger

P2B wrote:

Daniel Mandic wrote:

"BigJim" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

no really the p2b needs low density ram

You donīt know the i440BX.

Well P2B, I would suggest you

http://free-pu.htnet.hr/BXRAM/

btw, you'd rather should read
http://homepage.hispeed.ch/rscheidegger/ram_bx_faq.html which is the
original source. I don't like others to copy whole pages 1:1 instead of
linking but don't care enough to really do something about it...

P.S.: For BX enthusiasts like me: I have found an article (Japan)
about a BX with 200MHz FSB givin 2100 MHz Tualatin. You would need
a Intel extreme edition to outdistance such a system :-)

I find that hard to believe - even the best Tualatin cores top out
around 1700Mhz, and what would you use for RAM?

Those are probably the same guys which overclock P4 to over 5Ghz and
other similar crazy things. Liquid nitrogen will help a lot to make that
1700Mhz-limited tualatin run faster :-)

Roland