Old October 2nd 13, 02:21 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
arfer

Location: UK
Default Please Help! In search of a Packard Bell Master CD# 170210

On Monday, September 30, 2013 11:29:11 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:24:34 AM UTC-8, Snobrdr000 wrote:

Hello all,

It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD have come

up here a handful of times over the years. I'm trying to restore my

vintage Packard Bell machine (PB Pro 65CD Supreme) to it's former

glory but am missing the original Master Restore CD ...#170210. I

still have the original 3.5" floppy to boot the restore from, but lost

the Master CD many years ago and didn't consider that I would ever

need it again ...I obviously underestimated the sentimental attachment

I had to this machine. Any help (copy or original for sale?) would be

greatly appreciated.

Regards

You still looking for a master CD. I have one but it is a different number 170586

hi
i still have my packard bell executive 907d P75 corner unit all
original
with all original software installed win95 plus original cd's for the
record
have all software cd's as well that were supplied + Cd's Listed
just incase anyone is looking for a copy
i am replying and puting the info here as it will save me digging them
out
again still runs ok which reminds me must get a new bios battery
hope this info is of use to someone out their not used it much for a
while

1x ver1 european /french- english recovery cd pt no 675920300
1x ver2 " " " recovery cd pt no
676750201
1x Miro Connect 34 Sound Card/Modem Drivers cd Ver 3.08
1x " " " Office Suite + Drivers cd Ver
2.22

I was also thinking of breaking the corner unit as its too heavy too post and just offer up the cd sound card/modem etc as need too raise a little cash