Old September 8th 07, 01:56 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
[email protected]

Default Update on "Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor "

On Sep 7, 10:23 am, Paul wrote:
wrote:

[ ]

Rather than messing around, I have a second alternative. Uninstall Prime95.
Download Orthos here, and try it. It has an easy Start button in the upper
right of the dialog. It also incorporates some MBM code, and will print the CPU
temperature into the log area of the window (once a minute). If it
starts beeping and flashing red, it has detected an error, so the CPU
is not stable. (I just tried it, and my machine is acting up. Looks like
I have some testing to do...)

http://sp2004.fre3.com/beta/beta2.htm

Paul

I just started testing with Ortho. Mine is flashing too though not
continuously. But no sound. So I checked the volume and it was mute;
so I un-mute it but still no sound. I'll wait to hear from you what
to do next.